jueves, 21 de enero de 2010

Penelope Cruz my favorite actress


At the time I thought who my favorite actor/actress was, the first person it came to my mind was Scarlett Johansson since I think she is cute and sexy, so I then thought in Kate Winslet, since she is a really good actress, but lacks of prettiness. Finally I realized that Penelope Cruz is cute and a good actress, so she is my favorite actress. I’ve seen several of her movies and she can interpret any character with no problem. In Vanilla Sky she is only a cute woman, in Volver, where she was nominated to an Oscar for Best Leading Role Actress, she is a mom and in Vicky Christina Barcelona where she got an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress is a totally crazy woman. Another thing that makes her my favorite is that she can speak English with a Spaniard accent but still understandable. Also she doesn´t look quite a diva that only acts in movies with great productions now that she’s recognized all around the world, since she still makes movies with less budget like Elegy and still makes a good acting. Penelope Cruz is a good actress and also is considered a sexy one, as selected by the magazine askmen.com as the 7th of the Top 99 Women in 2010.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario