Days later, I take a bath after saying good bye to my family who left me alone. After putting some shampoo on my head, I open the valve and something unexpected happened.
jueves, 14 de enero de 2010
It wasn´t as bad as I thought.
Today I’m, as most of my weekends, with my father fixing any problem that people make after leaving one of my father’s apartments. This time they left a shower completely unusable, since the valve is no longer at his place. My father is telling me how to fix it, but I don´t pay attention. I´m really not interested in doing it. I could be doing any other thing by this time like watching TV, playing a videogame or being with friends. So my father binds me to do it by yelling at me. Sometimes I think he makes me do this type of things just to bother me. I have no other way than fix it, so I try a few times and after being severely scolded, the shower is Ok.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Nice learning of a basic life lesson.
ResponderEliminar